- Shana Tovah!To all of my friends and family who are celebrating the New Year…a very sincere wish for one far more sweet than the one we’ve endured and a hope that all of the people can eventually find peace and love for each and for all.
- From the “We’ve Got This, RBG. We’ve Got Your Back…” Dept:I never imagined a month ago as I stood near this iconic building tucked behind the US Capitol that Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg would no longer be with us. After all, she’d fought many health issues these past few years with a courage only a few of us could ever imagine and she seemed like […]
- From the “Navigating Between Scylla and Charybdis” Dept:Last month was a joyous event of sending the “kiss off” payment on the Traverse to Santander Consumer USA (these were the people who featured prominently in a complaint to the CFPB which exposed both how much of a paper tiger the CFPB is and not surprising how little Santander cares!). I was rather concerned […]
- From the “These People Seem Really Desperate For My Vote” Dept:It’s been somewhat amusing watching the various political parties and lobbying groups carpet-bomb my mailbox for the last month or so and I’m pretty sure the next seven weeks will be more of the same. I can’t even imagine how much postage the Republican Party or their surrogates has wasted sending near-daily advertisements with the […]
- Katie turns 14 today!It seems almost unreal to imagine that my daughter is 14 years old and much closer to when she flies away from the nest than she used to be! It seems like it was yesterday that we were taking the most notorious picture of her we’ve ever taken. It was taken two weeks after she […]